Back to All Meetings
Call to order
Approval of minutes from 6/21/2021
- Public hearing for Conditional Use Permit for residence at corner of Doolin and Center
- Accept a motion on Conditional Use Permit
- Lot split for Eatons on Lacy
Meeting called to order by Chairman Troy Reed
Members present: Troy Reed, Jamie Smith, David Harrelson, Jerry Barnett
Motion to approve the minutes of the 6/21/2021 Planning meeting made by Jamie Smith, second by David Harrelson, All in favor
- Public hearing for Conditional Use Permit submitted by Mr. Sanders for 112 Doolin, Mr. Sanders stated he has a full time job off site and request permission to do Gunsmithing work in existing shop on premises.
Troy Reed stated it was further than 1000’ from school building, Mr. Sanders advised, No Odor, Minimal noise, Minimal foot traffic. All weapons on site to be kept secure.
- Motion made by David Harrelson to approve CUP, second by Jerry Barnett, All in favor.
- Lot split application for Eaton’s located at 1514 Lacy.
Motion made to approve by David Harrelson, second by Jamie Smith, All in favor.
Troy Reed advised Bo Mabry had been appointed to fill vacancy on the Planning commission and approved by the City Council.
Lindsay Watt discussed some suggested changes to the cities Noise Ordinance.
Fence Ordinance, Troy Reed will forward previous information to Planning commission members for review.
Updates from parks committee, Lynn Francis stated Grant application submitted, waiting on master trail plan update from NWARP.
Matt Francis announced date for Joint Committee workshop September 2nd 7 pm at Elkins community center.
Motion to Adjourn mad by Jamie Smith, second by David Harrelson, All in favor.Note: Meeting minutes are posted after approval at following Planning Commission meeting.