Back to All Meetings
Call to order
Approval of Minutes from 03/01/2021 Public Hearing/Planning Meeting.
Public hearing requesting to rezone approximately 4.13 acres from R-1 to R-4
- Rezoning request of 4.13 acres from R-1 to R-4
- Lot line adjustment On ElkRidge road for Stuart Sanders.
- Informal discussion of any Fence ordinance proposals.
Elkins Planning Minutes 4/05/2021
Call to order by Chairman Troy Reed
Troy Reed, Jamie Smith, Preston Griffith, David Harrelson, Jerry Barnett
Preston Griffith made a motion to approve minutes from 03/01/2021 Planning meeting, Jamie Smith second, all in favor.
Public hearing requesting rezoning of 4.13 acres from R-1 to R-4
Clarified location of property using map
Adjoining property owner Lynnville Eaton questioned where utility connections would be made, and possible intrusion on his property.
Lengthy discussion concerning best use of this property, some committee members feel this area could be better utilized for Commercial vs. high density residential.
End Public Hearing –
Meeting Called to Order
- Jerry Barnett made a motion to table the rezoning request of 4.13 acres from R-1 to R-4 until the May 3rd meeting, Jamie Smith second, all in favor
- Lot line adjustment request submitted by Stuart Sanders for property located at 11789 Long Tate road. Mr Sanders explained this was necessary to meet the requirements of the ADH for a optional leach field site for septic should the original area not work.
Adjourn.Note: Meeting minutes are posted after approval at following Planning Commission meeting.