The Elkins Public Library Misses You!
After lots of consideration and working with the county library system, the city of Elkins, and the Elkins Public Library board and staff the library began offering a curbside service starting 5/19/20.
- The Library is now back to operating normally. Patrons can now come in to the library and borrow items normally.
- Curbside pickup is still available for those patrons that would like to utilize it.
- Due dates are back to normal. Everything is due 2 weeks from the date of check out starting 7-21-20. Please refer to your online account or check out receipt for the correct due date.
- Items on the hold shelf will be held until we are able to notify patrons and safely check them out.
- Staff are available by phone every weekday from 1pm-5pm.
So how does the curbside service work?
- Patrons may request/check out up to 5 items per card.
- Please give the staff plenty of advance notice to fulfill your request before the scheduled pickup
- Pick up is available on weekdays between 1pm-5pm.
- We have started transit services again and are able to borrow from other libraries. However, you must continue to call the library for holds. Patrons are still unable to place holds from the online catalog at this time.
- Please visit catalog.wcls.lib.ar.us to see if we have what you want!
As always, our wifi is available in the parking lot 24 hours a day with the password posted on the doors. Also, we can be reached by phone (479-643-2904), email (email@example.com), Facebook (Elkins Public Library), or the Library’s webpage on the City of Elkins’ website (elkins.arkansas.gov).