Because of COVID-19, all the fundraisers to benefit Shop with a Cop had to be canceled this year. We all know, however, that the need is never canceled. In fact, this year it is expected that the needs in our communities will be even greater than ever before.
This fundraiser will have multiple components and is being led by two community members. Questions about getting help from the Shop from a Cop program should be referred to the Elkins Police Department.
You can find ongoing updates in the Facebook event and the various links, rules, and other information about the various components of this community event on this page.
There will be several ways to participate and contribute:
- Toy/Clothing donation boxes set up throughout the community
- Vendor booths (November 21 in the Elkins Community Center Parking lot from 10am to 3pm)
- Silent auction (items will be shared in the Facebook event and also several opportunities to bid in person.
- Individual businesses doing their own fundraiser and donating the proceeds
- Direct donations from individuals.
Mary Cope 479.466.8944 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie Smith 479.531.1685 email@example.com