Requirements of the Position
Salary: This is a part-time hourly position based on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday 1pm – 6pm totaling 25 hours/week
Minimum Qualifications: A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working with preschool to teen age children.
Preferred Qualifications: Master’s of Library Science from an ALA accredited university.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and maneuver stairs
- Working knowledge of children’s literature and children’s programming
- Plan, organize, promote, and conduct virtual storytime and summer reading on a regular basis
- Knowledge of library principles, practices, and trends
- Familiarity with Adobe Premier Pro and video editing
- Proficient in Microsoft, apple products, and android systems
- Perform collection development tasks as needed
- Perform circulation and reference duties as needed
- Willingness to learn and desire to help others
- Help maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere for patrons staff
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to the Elkins Public Library via email to email@example.com. Please contact Audra Bell by calling 479-643-2904 for any questions. Applications will be accepted through April 2, 2021.