City of Elkins, Arkansas City Council Meeting
TIME: 7:00 P.M.
DATE: May 17, 2018
PLACE: Elkins City Administration Building, Elkins, Arkansas
Present: Mayor Bruce Ledford, Council Member Lloyd Stith, Council Member Jeff Plumlee, Council Member Janet Mott, Council Member Eric McGill, Council Member Duane Richert and City Attorney Danny Wright.
1. Mayor Bruce Ledford called the City Council Meeting of the City of Elkins to order at 7:00 PM
2. Danny Wright led the invocation.
3. Police Chief Bill Rhodes led the Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Office Manager, Gayla Stahman, took roll: Council Member Lloyd Stith, Council Member Dennis Way absent, Council Member Eric McGill, Council Member Janet Mott, Council Member Jeff Plumlee, Council Member Duane Richert.
5. Approval of Minutes: Approval of April 19, 2018 Minutes:
Council Member Plumlee made a motion to approve the minutes. /council Member Stith seconded the motion. Roll Call: Council Member Mott abstained, Council Member Richert abstained. Mayor Ledford voted. (3/0) Motion Carried.
6. Department Reports: General Discussion
7. Unfinished Business: None
8. New Business:
A) Elkins Senior Center: - Richard Delsoto - General Discussion
A) Spring Clean Up: May 18th & 19th, 2018. 8AM - 4:30PM
10. Adjourn: Council Member Stith made a motion to adjourn at 8:15 PM. Council Member Mott seconded the motion. Motion Carried.
Correct Attest:_______Mayor Bruce Ledford___________
_______City Clerk, Delia Foster_________