City of Elkins, Arkansas City Council Meeting
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
DATE: June 15, 2017
PLACE: Elkins City Administration Building, Elkins, Arkansas
Present: Alderman Lloyd Stith, Alderman Eric McGill, Alderman Dennis Way, Alderman Jeff Plumlee, Alderman Janet Mott.
1. Alderman Lloyd Stith called a City Council Meeting of the City of Elkins at 7:00 p.m.
2. Janet Mott led the invocation.
3. Duane Foster led the Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Recorder Treasurer, Delia Foster, took roll: Alderman Lloyd Stith, Alderman Dennis Way, Alderman Janet Mott, Alderman Eric McGill, and Alderman Jeff Plumlee were present. Alderman Duane Richert was absent.
5. Approval of Minutes:
Approval of May 18, 2017 minutes:
Alderman Plumlee made a motion to approve the minutes. Alderman McGill seconded the motion. Roll Call: (4/0) Motion Carried (Alderman Mott abstained)
6. Department Reports.
7. Unfinished Business.
8. New Business:
A) Resolution 2017-06 Real Estate Contract for the sale of Fire Station #2: Alderman McGill made a motion read Resolution No 2017-06. Alderman Way seconded the motion. Roll Call: (5/0) Motion Carried.
Alderman Lloyd Stith read Resolution 2017-06.
Alderman Plumlee made a motion to approve the real estate contract for the sale of Fire Station #2. Alderman Mott seconded the motion. Roll Call: (5/0) Motion Carried.
9. Committee of the Whole:
A) Retired Fire Pension 2016 Annual Actuarial Valuation at 107.1% Actuarially sound.
10. Adjourn - Alderman Mott made a motion to adjourn at 7:40 p.m. Alderman Plumlee seconded the motion. Motion Carried.
Correct Attest: ________________________________ Mayor Bruce Ledford
_________________________________Recorder/Treasurer, Delia Foster