City of Elkins, Arkansas City Council Meeting
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
DATE: December 17, 2015
PLACE: Elkins City Administration Building, Elkins, Arkansas
Present: Mayor Bruce Ledford, Alderman Jeff Plumlee, Alderman Lloyd Stith, Alderman Duane Richert, Alderman Eric McGill, Alderman Way, and City Attorney Danny Wright.
1. Mayor Bruce Ledford called a City Council Meeting of the City of Elkins at 7:00 p.m.
2. Danny Wright led the invocation.
3. J.D. DeMott led the Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Recorder Treasurer, Delia Foster, took roll: Alderman Jeff Plumlee, Alderman Lloyd Stith, Alderman Duane Richert, Alderman Eric McGill, and Alderman Dennis Way were present. Alderman Janet Mott was absent.
5. Approval of Minutes:
Approval of November 19, 2015 minutes: Alderman Richert made a motion to approve
the minutes. Alderman Stith seconded the motion. Roll Call: (5/0) Motion Carried
6. Department Reports.
7. Unfinished Business.
8. New Business:
A) Resolution 2015-17 – Approval of 2016 Budget: Alderman Stith made a motion to read Resolution 2015-17 by title only. Alderman Richert seconded the motion. Roll Call: (5/0) Motion Carried.
Danny Wright read Resolution 2015-17 by title only.
Alderman McGill made a motion to approve Resolution 2015-17. Alderman Stith seconded the motion. Roll Call: (5/0) Motion Carried.
9. Committee of the Whole:
A) Candidate Bruce Coleman, running for State Representative District 81, spoke to the Council.
B) Mayor Ledford thanked the Council for all their hard work this year.
10. Adjourn: Alderman Stith made a motion to adjourn at 7:15 p.m. Alderman McGill
seconded the motion. Motion Carried.
Correct Attest: ________________________________ Mayor Bruce Ledford
_________________________________Recorder/Treasurer, Delia Foster
- ElkinsZCouncilZMinutesZ12-17-15.pdf (15 Downloads)