City of Elkins, Arkansas City Council Meeting
DATE: January 17, 2013
PLACE: Elkins City Administration Building, Elkins, Arkansas
Present: Alderman Virginia Gardner, Alderman Janet Mott, Alderman Josh Bowen, Aldennan Eric McGill, Alderman Jeff Plumlee, Alderman Lloyd Stith, and City Attorney Danny Wright.
1. Alderman Lloyd Stith (acting Mayor) called a City Council Meeting of the City of Elkins at7:00p.m.
2. Danny Wright led the invocation.
3. Duane Foster led the Pledge of Allegiance
4. Judge Ray Reynolds officiated the swearing in of the new aldennan.
5. Recorder Treasurer, Delia Foster, took roll: Alderman Virginia Gardner, Alderman Janet Mott, Alderman Josh Bowen, Alderman Eric McGill, and Alderman Jeff Plumlee.
6. Approval of December 20, 2012 minutes -Alderman Gardner made a motion to approve the minutes. Alderman McGill seconded. Roll Call: 4/0. Alderman Mott abstained. Motion Carried
7. Department Reports.
8. Unfinished Business.
9. New Business
A) Resolution 1 - Alderman Mott made a motion to approve the resolution. Alderman Gardner seconded. Roll Call: 4/0. Alderman Bowen abstained. Motion Carried.
B) Resolution 2 - Alderman Gardner made a motion to approve the resolution. Alderman Bowen seconded. Roll Call: 5/0. Motion Carried.
C) Resolution 3 - Alderman Mott made a motion to approve the resolution contingent on the square footage being corrected in the contract. Alderman Gardner seconded. Roll call: 5/0. Motion Carried.
10) Committee of the Whole
11) Adjourn-Alderman Gardner made a motion to adjourn at 7:34 p.m. Alderman McGill seconded.
- Minutes - January 17, 2013 (120 Downloads)