City of Elkins, Arkansas City Council Meeting
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
DATE: September 16, 2010
PLACE: Elkins City Administration Building, Elkins, Arkansas
Present: Mayor Jack Ladyman, Alderman Lloyd Stith, Alderman Terri Miller, Alderman Duane Foster, Alderman Bruce Ledford and Attorney Danny Wright.
1. Mayor Jack Ladyman called a City Council Meeting of the City of Elkins at 7:00 p.m.
2. Jack Ladyman led the invocation.
3. Gary Bartholomew led the Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Administrative Assistant Kyla Graves called roll: Alderman Lloyd Stith, Alderman Terri Miller, Alderman Duane Foster, and Alderman Bruce Ledford. Not Present: Bonnie Wilcox
5. Approval of 9/2/10 minutes-Alderman Stith made a motion to approve minutes as presented. Alderman Foster seconded the motion. Roll Call: (4/0) Motion Carried.
6. Department Reports
7. Unfinished Business-
A.) Ward 1 Seat 1 Appointment- Alderman Foster makes a motion to have Bernice Johnson to complete the term of Jeremy Steven's seat. Alderman Miller seconds the motion. Roll Call: (4/0) Motion Carried.
8. New Business-
A.) Virginia Gardner Property- Virginia Gardner gives Council survey. Tabled until next meeting.
B.) Fire Department Building Maintenance- Alderman Ledford makes a motion for the Fire Department to move $3,000.00 from the reserve fund to the building maintenance line to fix driveway. Alderman Stith seconds. Roll Call: (4/0) Motion Carried.
A. Citizens Comments
10. Adjourn- Alderman Ledford made a motion to adjourn. Alderman Stith seconded. Meeting adjourned at 7:35.
- Agenda - September 16, 2010 (75 Downloads)