City of Elkins, Arkansas City Council Meeting
TIME: 7:00 p.m.
DATE: September 2, 2010
PLACE: Elkins City Administration Building, Elkins, Arkansas Present: Mayor Jack Ladyman, Alderman Duane Foster, Alderman Terri Miller, Aldennan Bonnie Wilcox, Alderman Lloyd Stith, Alderman Bruce Ledford and Attorney Danny Wright.
1. Mayor Jack Ladyman called a City Council Meeting of the City of Elkins at 7:00 p.m.
2. Mayor Jack Ladyman led the invocation.
3. Fire Chief JD Demotte led the Pledge of Allegiance.
4. Administrative Assistant Kyla Graves called roll: Alderman Duane Foster, Alderman Terri Miller, Alderman Bonnie Wilcox, Alderman Lloyd Stith and Alderman Bruce Ledford.
5. Approval of 8-19-10 Minutes- Alderman Stith made a motion to approve the minutes as presented. Alderman Wilcox seconded. Roll Call: (5/0) Motion Carried.
6. Unfinished Business- None
7. New Business-
A.) Jeremy Stevens letter of Resignation- Alderman Foster made a motion to accept the letter or resignation and to table appointing a replacement until the next meeting. Alderman Stith seconded the motion. Roll Call: (5/0) Motion Carried.
A.) Animal Services Contract with City of Fayetteville- Read over letter.
B.) Citizens Comments- Virginia Gardner said a piece of her property was inside the city limits. Attorney Danny Wright advised her to go to Washington County Court and request the documentation to prove it was inside the city limits.
9. Adjourn- Aldennan Ledford made a motion to adjourn at 7:20pm. Wilcox seconded the motion.
- Agenda - September 02, 2010 (34 Downloads)